New Location! New Time!
UF Health Eye Center – The Oaks
6120 W Newberry Road, Room 2326
Gainesville, FL 32605
7:30 – 8:30 am
In order to receive CME credits you must sign-in on the attendance sheet between 7:20 am and 8:40 am. The sheet will be removed promptly at 8:40 am. You must also complete an evaluation sheet by the end of the meeting.
This year’s Events
February 21, 2020
- Title: May the Genes Be Ever in Your Favor. Subspecialty Topic: Pediatrics/Retina. Presented by: Yasmin Islam MD, Ophthalmology Resident (PGY3)
- Title: Headache Causes Blurry Vision. Subspecialty Topic: Vitreoretina. Presented by: Samantha Davoudi, MD, Ophthalmology Resident (PGY3)
February 14, 2020
- M&M Closed Meeting
February 7, 2020
- Title: Get Low. Subspecialty Topic: Glaucoma. Presented by: Jeffrey Mattingly, MD, Glaucoma Fellow, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the Palm Beaches, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
January 31, 2020
- Title: Nevus or Otha Things. Subspecialty Topic: Retinae. Presented by: W. Riley Stroman, MD, Ophthalmology Resident (PGY3)
- Title: Expression of Human ACE2 in Lactobacillus and Beneficial Effects in Diabetic Retinopathy in Mice. Subspecialty Topic: Retina and Anterior Segment. Presented by: Amrisha Verman, PhD, Assistant Scientists, Department of Ophthalmology
January 24, 2020
- Title: Humanitarian Ophthalmology Missions. Subspecialty Topic: Comprehensive Ophthalmology. Presented by: W. Allan Steigleman, MD, Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, VA.
January 10, 2020
- Title: Temporary Confusion. Subspecialty Topic: Neuro-Ophthalmology. Presented by: Sarah Madison Duff, MD, Ophthalmology Resident (PGY2)
- Title: Subretinal Hemorrhage. Subspecialty Topic: Retina. Presented by: Andrew C. Bowman, MD, Ophthalmology Resident (PGY2)